Friday, May 21, 2010

Lost Time

I have missed out on a couple posts already and am starting to doubt my 365/365 goal, but I am here to make up for some misses thus far.

Still working on the census, though at this point I am definitely just pushing through to the finish rather than enjoying the moment. Not that I was ever truly enjoying the moment, but it has not been all that bad. I have had some interesting moments with people, from getting slapped in the face (mosquito was on me) to people thinking I was some kind of auditor for the government (mainly worried about losing housing assistance, or Medicaid), but overall it has been fairly mild. Only three people have refused to answer my questions, and there have only been four people that I could not understand (due to accents or lack of proper English, mainly a combination of both).

Another couple of days and I will be done though, which is good for the mind, bad for the wallet.

No comments: