Monday, May 3, 2010

My World

Here is a video of what I live for, my two girls. This was shot at Memorial Park in Athens, Ga, and I cannot help but love so many things about it.



These gorgeous girls love each other so much it is indescribable, as is my love for each of them.

I think that surrounding ourselves with love is fundamental to progression in life, be it in family, work, education, recreation, or religious spheres. If you do not love, or at the least enjoy, what you are engaged in then there is little chance of continuous pursuit, or accomplishment. Granted there are those who strive not based on love but rather on a myriad of other factors (money, fame, glory, necessity, etc.), but the most sustainable fuel is a deep desire, which is just one sliver of the larger concept of "love".

Find what you connect to, and stick with it. Success will define itself.

No comments: